Everyone deserves a great bass sound. The ClassicLine cabinets make the great EBS bass sound available to every bass player. Reminiscent of the EBS ProLine cabinets, with a little warmer and rounder character that adds a vintage touch. These are powerful cabinets that will make demanding bass players satisfied.
Full range. All cabinets are equipped with a 2” tweeter with a fader included in the cabinet for maximum sound control. The 112 use an on/off switch to control the tweeter. The tweeter adds to the full range sound.
4 or 8 ohms. The ClassicLine 810, 410 and 212 are all 4 ohm cabinets. The mini-size 112 and the new 210 mid-size cabinet are 8 ohm cabinets.
New 210 cabinet! The new EBS ClassicLine 210 cabinet adds to the flexibility of the ClassicLine range. It can be used as a stand-alone cabinet, or added to a 410 or 212 cabinet. Flip it 90 degrees, and it will fit on top of the 112 cabinet. Since it is an 8 ohm cabinet, an EBS Reidmar head can drive a pair of 210 together or one 210 with a 112. The new EBS Classic 500 amps share the width of the 112 and a flipped 210 cabinet, which makes possible to stack them together nicely. The EBS ClassicLine 210 is shipping now!
- Made of multi-laminated plywood covered with vinyl.
- Cloth front grill.
- Deep Dish Handles.
- Heavy-duty back wheels with top and side handles on 810 model.
Speakers & Connectors
- 2x Neutrik® SPEAKON connectors (& 2x 1/4″ connectors) for input and link through.
- Conventional speakers selected and optimized for each model.
- 2” tweeter.
- Optional Matching rack cases available in 3 & 4U height.
- 410, 212, 210 and 810 comes with a padded cover.
- Five year limited warranty.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS EBS ClassicLine 210
|Configuration||2x 10″ + 2″|
|Frequency Response||55 – 18k Hz|
|Power Rating||250 W RMS|
|Height||49 cm / 19″|
|Width||64 cm / 25″|
|Depth||34 cm / 13″|
|Weight||22.5 kg / 49.5 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.