Two Channels and A Useful Loop. The MicroBass II can be used as an active direct box,
a one or two channel preamp, instrument switcher or blender.
The two channels provide sound shaping from high end solid-state types to distorted timbres, using the awarded tube emulation circuitry found in the EBS range of professional bass heads.
An incorporated effects loop gives the user added flexibility for connecting to other effect pedals, or for mixing in an external audio source such as a CD player for rehearsal purposes.
Unmatched Flexibility. The balanced output with speaker simulator option provides unmatched flexibility in live and studio situations. Footswitches control mute and channel operation/switching. Other features include headphone output, low battery indicator, link and master outputs, bass, ‘sweepable’ midrange, treble, bright and edge filters, drive and effects mix controls.
The EBS MicroBassII delivers that big, burning EBS sound wherever you go.
2-channel analog preamp (A/B or A+B)
Operates with Studio-grade signal quality
10 Mohm Impedance inputs (both channels)
Individual High Pass/Notch Filter for each channel
XLR microphone-input with Phantom Power (channel B)
Electret pickup support (channel A)
Effects Loop (serial/parallel)
Balanced Output (with Speaker Simulator and Ground Lift)
Aux Input and professional-grade headphones output.
Dedicated 9V DC Power Supply included.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS EBS MICROBASS II
- Input Impedance: 10 Mohms // 22 pF
- Gain: Gain Range -oo/+30 dB Gain Peak LED (ch A = RED, B = yellow) +10 dBv Frequency Response +0/-3 dB 20-20.000 Hz
- Bass Filter: Type Shelving Gain Range +/- 15 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Filter: Type Bandpass Filter Gain Range +/- 13 dB Frequency Range 70 – 2500 Hz Q 0.8
- Treble Filter: Type Shelving Gain Range +/- 15 dB @ 10 kHz
- HP Filter: Type 12 dB/octave High Pass Frequency Range 20(off) – 450 Hz
- Notch Filter: Type Bandpass Notch Frequency Range 70 – 2200 Hz Q 7 Attenuation 7 dB (typically)
- Electret Power (Channel A): 5V, 2mA
- Effects Loop: Loop Signal Level -10 dBv (nominal)
Gain Unity (1:1)
Output Impedance 2 kohms
Input Impedance 100 kohms
Modes Serial or Parallel
- Phones Out: Recommended Imp. 32 – 200 ohms
- Aux Input: Input Impedance 20 kohms
Nominal Level -10 dBv
- Output: Output Impedance 1 kohms
Signal Level 0 dBv (nominal)
- Balanced Output: Output Level -20dBv (nominal)
XLR Connections 1-GND, 2-Hot, 3-Cold Options
Gnd Lift, SPKR Sim
- Balanced Input (Channel B): Input Level -30dBv (nominal)
XLR Connections 1-GND, 2-Hot, 3-Cold
48V Phantom Yes
- Auxiliary Info: Power Requirements Idle 500mA @9V
max 800mA @9V (with headphones at max output level)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): max 168 x 124 x 53 mm / 6.6” x 4.9” x 2.1”
- Weight: 660 g (1.5 lbs.)
* EBS Recommend the use of the EBS AD-9+ DC adapter.
The adapter can supply up to twenty pedals at the same time.