5 Band EQ Pre-Amp, Direct Box, & Signal Booster
The PE-5 is engineered with a unique switchable input impedance which allows the pedal to match exactly to either a magnetic or piezo pickup. It achieves the full band spectrum for either pickup source. In addition it is a signal booster which compensates for low output pickups and will also provide ample drive for any amplifier. The input level and gain controls are designed to precisely match the pickup output to an amplifier. The line output is strong enough to use directly into a power amplifier or a powered speaker.The 5-band EQ is a high precision equalizer which means that each boost or cut level is identical to each adjacent band. Plus the Q factor of each band is identical. This makes it far easier for the player to accomplish the tone that they are pursuing. These frequency bands were carefully chosen for the voice of a bass so that the user will be able to adjust the EQ rapidly to get the desired sound.
The DI output is of the highest audio quality obtainable providing a match to even the finest recording studio mixing consoles and live sound systems. It has extremely high signal to noise ratio and features a ground lift switch to eliminate the possibility of “Mains Hum”.
The PE5 can be powered by a standard 9-volt DC pedal adaptor or run on its own internal lithium-ion battery that is charged with a standard cell phone charger via its USB socket.
The two foot switches provide a mute function and a true bypass. The rugged housing is constructed of die cast aluminum alloy made to deliver years of service.
Established in 2002, PJB and AIRPULSE Guitar Amps are divisions of Phil Jones American Acoustic Development. PJB is dedicated to using the latest technology in the design of compact bass amps and loudspeakers that achieve highest in fidelity and volume. Phil Jones owns several patents for loudspeaker technology.
- Designed for bass guitar and upright bass
- Incorporates a sophisticated 5 band EQ
- Functions as a Pre-Amp, Direct Box, and signal booster
- Can be used directly into a power amplifier or a powered speaker
- Powered by a standard 9-volt DC pedal adaptor or run on its own internal lithium-ion battery that is charged with a standard cell phone charger via its USB socket
- Two foot switches provide a mute function and a true bypass
- Rugged housing constructed of die cast aluminum alloy made to deliver years of service
For a superior pedal that functions as a Pre-Amp, Direct Box, and signal booster. Order today.