Clarus SL 608 IA .
Acoustic Image has developed the Clarus SL-2 double bass amplifier to accept both microphone and pickup inputs and mix into a single output channel.
A great idea for bassists using a dual amplification system on their upright bass. Here’s the lowdown from Acoustic Image:
- 1/4″ TRS inputs; mono cable is optimal for high-impedance pickup, TRS uses impedance and gain structure for mics (and phantom power)
- Low Cut Filter (per channel): -12 dB/octave sweepable from 30-180 Hz
- Balanced XLR DI Output with Ground Lift
- PRE- or POST- switch for XLR output
- AC Power On/Off switch with LED Indicator
- 650-Watt (@4 ohms) “Digital” Power Amplifier — (650w @4 ohms, 350w @8 ohms – 2 ohms minimum load)
- 2 External Speaker Outputs (Neutrik Speakon)
- Detachable AC Input Connector with Built-in Fuse
- Automatic Voltage Switching for universal AC Mains Operation (comes with USA Cable; to use in other countries, you can source an IEC-C13 AC Cable, also commonly used for computer power supplies.)
- Lightweight- less than 2.5 lbs!
- Durable Powder-coated Aluminum Enclosure
- 7.4 x 7.2 x 2.1
- Padded Carry Bag included
- FIVE YEAR(plus) WARRANTY
The preamp features the new, FLEX-Style four-channel equalizer, as follows:
- Low: Shelving, ±12dB at 30Hz
- Lo Mid: ±12dB at 250 Hz
- Hi Mid: ±12dB at 1200 Hz
- Treble: Shelving, ±15dB at 10 kHz
- Series 4PLUS amps – illuminated on/off buttons for the front panel controls to indicate whether the button is on (lit) or off (unlit).
Topology: Class D (PWM)
Switching Frequency: 500 kHz
Output Power 8 Ohm: 300W rms continuous, 350W rms music (40% duty cycle), 500W peak transient
Output Power 4 Ohm: 500W rms continuous, 650W rms music (40% duty cycle), 1000W peak transient
External Speaker Out: Speakon type (pole 1), 2ohm min load
Supplied Accessories: Gig bag, Speakon to ¼ inch adapter
There are no reviews yet.